Flaws in Classical EM Theory
1. Eliminates the Internal EM Inside the
2. No Definition of Electrical Charge or
of Scalar Potential.
3. Equations Still Assume Material Ether
Per Maxwell (Unchanged).
4. Use of Force Fields in Vacuum is False
(and Known to be So).
5. Treats Charge q as Unitary Instead of
Coupled System q=ø(q)m(q).
6. Confuses Massless Potential Gradients
as Forces (See #3, #4).
7. Does Not Utilize Mass as a Component
of Force (See #23).
8. Erroneously Assumes EM Force Field as
9. Topology of EM Model Has Been Substantially
10. Does Not Include Quantum Potential or Action
at a Distance.
11. Does Not Include Superluminal Velocity of Inner
12. Does Not Utilize Extended Near-Field Coulomb
13. Does Not Include EM Generatrix Mechanism
For Time Flow.
14. Does Not Unify Photon and Wave Aspects
(Requires 7-D Model).
15. Does Not Include Electron Spin and Precession
(See #19, #24).
16. Treats EM Energy As Existing in "Chunks,"
Instead of as Flow.
17. Confuses Energy and Energy Collection
18. Discards Half of Every EM Wave in Vacuum
19. Erroneously Uses Transverse Vacuum Wave;
20. Arbitrarily Regauges Maxwell's Equations to
Eliminate Overunity Maxwellian Systems.
21. Omits Phase Conjugate Optics Effects
(Which are the Rule in Internal EM).
22. Does Not Include EM Cause of Newtonian
23. Erroneously Assumes Separate Force Acting
on Separate Mass.
24. Confuses Detected Electron Precession Waves
as Proving Transverse EM Waves in Vacuum
(Remnant of Old "EM Fluid" Concept).
25. Due to Error in String Wave, Omits the
26. Assumes Equilibrium; Not True Unless Include
27. Higher Toplogy Required, to Model
28. Lorentz surface integration discards Poynting
29. Has nothing at all to say about form of
EM entities in massless space.
30. Eliminates the infolded general relativity using
EM-force as curve agent.
31. Does not include longitudinal EM wave phase
conjugate pairs as time domain oscillations.
32. Does not include EM mechanism that generates
time flow and flow rate.
33. Does not include time-excitation charging
34. Does not include time-reversal zones.