OVEREFFICIENT PERMANENT MAGNETIC HOLDING DEVICE
Method of constructing an overefficient flux gate utilising special shapes of permananet magnets.
To all whom it may concern be it known that I, Gaby de Wilde, artist, subject of the Dutch Queen, of Dutch nationality, a citizen of the independent monarchy of the Netherlands governed by members of the House of Orange Nassau, residence of Enkhuizen, in the Province of North-Holland the Kingdom of the Netherlands, have rediscovered a novel method of constructing overefficient flux gates utilizing special shapes of permanent magnets I hereby declare ofwhich the following specification to be a full, clear, exact and accurate description of the invention, such as will enable others skilled in the art to which it appertains to make and use the same furthermore thus so~on as a direct result thereof providing new and useful improvements to the way we view electric motors and think thereof.
In this illustration one may observe the full embodiment of the technology. The energy required to turn the apparatus on is exactly the same as that what is gained from turning it off, thus therefor when deploying more as one gate to one and the same axle those skilled in the art may smoothen out the cost of powering up against the gain of powering down each such gate thus therefor the total cost is the one subtracted from the other while the magnetic holding apparatus has erected a magnetic field of maximal magnitude, the created flux is as big as the magnets utilised hereby could possibly produce as a result there of.
The discovery discloses millions of percent overunity, hand powered space ships are now within arms reach.
- http://magnetmotor.go-here.nl/flux-switching 
- MAGNETIC MEMORY DEVICE - US Patent No. 3569947 
- MAGNETIC HOLDING DEVICE - US Patent No. 3184654 
- SWITCHABLE PERMANENT MAGNETIC HOLDING DEVICES - US Patent No. 4055824 
- MAGNETIC BASE - US Patent No. 4251791 
- MAGNETIC HOLDER - US Patent No. 4465993 
- MAGNETIC CLAMPING APPLIANCE - US Patent No. 2209558 
- MAGNETIC LIFTING APPARATUS - US Patent No. 5435613 
- SWITCHABLE PERMANENT MAGNETIC DEVICE - US Patent No. 7012495 
- MAGNETIC CHUCK ASSEMBLY - US Patent No. 5266914 
- PERMANENT MAGNETIC HOLDING ARRANGEMENT, PARTICULARLY FOR TEMPORARY HOLDING OF FERRO-MAGNETIC PARTS - US Patent No. 4401961 
- SWITCHABLE PERMANENT MAGNET BRAKE - US Patent No. 4482034 
- VARIABLE FIELD MAGNET APPARATUS - US Patent No. 6864773 
- MAGNETIC LIFTING APPARATUS - US Patent No. 6076873 
- TURN-OFF PERMANENT MAGNET - US Patent No. 3452310OVEREFFICIENT PERMANENT MAGNETIC HOLDING DEVICE - flux switching - magnetmotor